Due to the development of COVID-19 in our community, we are taking extra precautions to help slow down the spread of this virus.
We will be having church this Sabbath, March 14.
At this time, we are asking that every church member err on the side of caution by implementing the preventative measures recommended by the CDC. This entails:
- Frequent washing of hands or using hand sanitizer (60%+ alcohol)
- Avoiding close contact with others
- Remaining home when sick
- Covering coughs & sneezes
- Wearing a face mask (if you’re sick)
- Cleaning & disinfecting frequently touched surfaces
In addition, we are asking the following from our church members and visitors:
- Refrain from handshakes, hugs, or other physical contact with others. Instead, use a friendly wave "hello!".
- Use social distancing and stay at least 3 feet away from people.
- If you are sick, are showing cold or flu-like symptoms, or if you are sneezing or coughing, please remain home.
We also strongly encourage those who are at high risk for developing serious illness from COVID-19 to avoid large gatherings, which includes church services and other weekly events. This is especially so if COVID-19 becomes widespread within the state. Those who are at high risk include:
- Older adults - people over 60
- People with chronic medical conditions:
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
- People with generally weaker immune systems
We are strongly encouraging the people that fit into the above categories to join us via our LIVE stream.
We also will not be passing out bulletins or offering plates. To contribute to the weekly offering, we are strongly encouraging people to use AdventistGiving (see Online Giving at the top of the page). For the most recent bulletin, CLICK HERE.
- Cadillac Seventh-day Adventist Church Staff